Our pet transport service can pick up and drop off your pets to anywhere in the UK. We use caged, air conditioned vans so your pet is safe during the pet transport journey.
Invicta Pet Transport is authorised by the Animal & Plant Health Agency under a Type 2 Authorisation to transport your pet.
During their transport there will be sufficient rest stops to allow dogs to get out to stretch their legs and toilet. On long transports we also use this opportunity to top up water bowls, feed or give medication if necessary. Cats travel with a fresh litter tray and water. Dog and Cat owners are asked to provide sufficient food for the journey, leads and harnesses for dogs and a soft blanket for both Cats and Dogs. No toys or bulky items please as there maybe insufficient room in the vehicle on busy transports.
It’s not only dogs we transport. Invicta Pet Transport can deliver furries as well if required. Furries are asked to be transported in their own secure cage or box with their own bedding and water feeder. Owners will need to also provide their food for the journey.
Because of the individual nature of pet transport we cannot declare our prices on the website. Instead please fill out the form below for an accurate quote and time of travel and we will come back to you.
We do however, offer a pet taxi service and rates are below
Pet Taxi Rates
- Pet taxi – £10.00 per hour and £0.44 per mile after 3 miles
- Pet taxi – Monday to Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm
Pet owner can travel free, but do so at their own risk.
- Fully insured service.
- Free no obligation quote on request with clear pricing and no hidden extras.
- All quotes are based on door to door collection and drop off.
- Staff hold a current Police check.
- Transport staff hold a valid K9 first aid certificate – please note though that they are not vets.
- United Kingdom Animal Transporter Authorisation – Type 2 held for the UK only on journeys over 8 hours but not more than 12 hours in duration.
- Animal & Plant Health Agency certified.
- All vehicles covered with RAC.
- All vehicles have air con and no head board to allow the driver to check animals and to keep them warm in the winter and cool during the summer months.
- Cats, Dogs and small pets are all transported in travel crates with access to food and fresh water.
- Regular stops to allow dogs to stretch legs and toilet particularly on lengthy transits.
- Cats are provided with litter trays and access to fresh water during their journey.
- Owners are asked to provide sufficient food for the journey, a blanket, lead and harness if required for their dog being transported.
- Sorry no toys or bulky items.
- Journeys within the UK are currently Friday nights, Saturday daytime and night, Sunday daytime and evening.