Invicta Dog Walkers
Invicta dog walkers want to ensure your dog has the best experience with us during the day. We encourage dogs to be sociable and want them to look forward to their time out with us.
Invicta Dog Walkers will always meet the customer and the dog first for a free no obligation chat about your dog and their walking needs. This is a good opportunity to allow you to meet me in person, view our insurance docs and references.
If your dog’s routine is walking in the local park or from your home, Invicta dog walkers will walk your dog from their home or from your preferred park to keep them in their routine. Walking with your dog to what they prefer is important to them, so our experienced dog walkers would prefer to keep to this routine for shy or nervous dogs.
DOG WALKING PRICES
Dog walking – Group and solo walks charged at the same rate below.
- 1 x dog £12.00 – OAP Rate £9.00
- 2 x dogs £6.00 per walk – OAP rate £4.50 per walk
- Additional dogs £4.50 per walk – OAP rate £4.00 per walk
- Dog walking between Monday to Sunday 8.00am to 6.00pm
- Dogs are collected from home and dropped back home after walks.
- Fresh drinking water is provided.
- Dogs are transported in travel crates in dog vans with air conditioning for their safety and comfort.
- Walks are group walks of around 30-40 minutes.
- Dogs will be out for longer than 30-40 minutes due to collections and drop offs en route to and from walks.
- Solo walks can only be catered for providing the weekly schedule, staff levels and time permits.
- Dogs will not necessarily be walked in your area particularly if they are on a group walk.
- All dogs must be microchipped with up to date details held on the chip.
- Dogs are given sufficient time to sniff, play and interact with other dogs on the walk providing them with ample enrichment and stimulus.
- All dogs are walked off lead providing they have suitable recall, social skills and permission granted by the owner.